25 d’octubre del 2016

Birthday Plushies

Hi everyone!
It seems really complicated to be constant with the blog, but I find time for sewing from time to time... And I made three different plushies for three birthdays. Keep reading if you want to know more about them!


The first that I made is the kaonashi god from the film "Spirited Away" by Studio Ghibli. When we were younger, my brother and I used to watch that film all the time, and I decided to make the plush for my brother, as he's studying abroad and missed having something to hug.
The shape is a bit weird (I noticed that when it was already sewn), but the face details and the little arms with the red cards turned out really well.



The next one was the pink octopus. One of my biology friends and classmate is a HUGE fan of octopus and has a plushie collection, so it seemed like the perfect birthday gift.
I used an online tutorial and pattern (the video is in Spanish, but there are plenty of English tutorials on Internet).



Finally, the last one is Luz, one of the main characters from Ecos a friend's comic (which you can read in Spanish here). This only is handsewn, just like the kaonashi god. For me, it's easier because I can sew literally everywhere and it gives a unique look and finishing, but it takes way more time to complete.



The three were very happy to receive their birthday gifts and my body appreciates this easy projects from time to time.
See you soon!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada