5 de setembre del 2015

Green Striped Camí Blouse

Hi, everyone! Finally, some months ago I was able to buy the fantastic Camí dress pattern by Pauline Alice and I made a blouse with a vintage nightgown (there's a a special fabric waiting for this pattern, but I wanted to try it before ;P).

Holaaa! Fa uns mesos vaig comprar el patró del vestit Camí de Pauline Alice i l'he provat amb una camisola antiga (hi ha una altra tela esperant per al patró després d'aquesta prove, hehe).




The size 40 fits well and it was really easy to sew, even if I cheated a bit because I used the button placket and collar from the nightgown. For the flounce, I placed some random box pleats because I wanted to finish it quickly and the result isn't that bad...

La talla 40 em va prou bé i és molt fàcil de cosir, tot i que he fet una mica de trampa perquè he aprofitat el coll i la solapa dels botons de la camisola. Pel volant vaig optar per distribuir alguns plecs aleatòriament perquè volia acabar aviat, i el resultat no és del tot dolent...


After sewing a Pauline Alice pattern, I'm really looking forward to try more of them (the Quart doat or the Turia dungarees may be the next ones). See you soon and happy sewing!

Després de cosir aquest patró de Pauline Alice tenc ganes de provar-ne més, segurament l'abric Quart o el mono Turia. Que acabeu de passar un bon estiu!

Collar and button placket (the buttons are'nt te original ones, they were weird and all made of thread...)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada